Advanced Water Extraction Equipment for Your Conneaut Lake Home
When time matters, technology and equipment must be counted on to perform proper water restoration. SERVPRO of Crawford / NE Venango Counties will answer your call with fast action, exceptional equipment, trained, uniformed personnel. Certainly, the right tool for the job is vital to timely mitigation, but perhaps more important, these water damage professionals thoroughly understand how to dry a structure and personal property effectively.
- Psychrometry is the study of the air and its properties. The properties of temperature, humidity, vapor pressure and dew point are measured to evaluate air conditions in the structure, enabling a SERVPRO® Franchise Professional to create the proper atmosphere for more efficient drying.
- Moisture Sensors are used to detect moisture in carpets, baseboards, and walls.
- Moisture Meters are used to determine the actual moisture content of various materials.
- Thermohydrometers measure both temperature and relative humidity.
- Extractors are used in cleaning carpets and upholstery and in removing water from floors following a water damage.
Air Moving Equipment
- Air movers are used in water damage restoration to enhance evaporation at the surface level, thereby reducing drying time.
- By extracting water vapor from the air, dehumidifiers lower the relative humidity. In a water damaged structure, dehumidifiers pull in the moist, humid air and then discharge dry, warm air.
- Ultra-Low Volume (ULV) Foggers will atomize liquid deodorizing agents, producing a fine mist that easily penetrates sites where odor-causing residues accumulate.
- Thermal Foggers dispense solvent-based products in large volume. The fog consists of tiny particles of deodorant solution that pair with and neutralize odor-causing particles.
If your Conneautville, Saegertown, Jamestown or their surrounding areas home or commercial property has experienced water damage, you can contact us for immediate assistance or visit our Website to learn more. Call (814) 350-7651.